couchdb-user mailing list archives

From cinnebar <ccinne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial couchdb accounts feedback
Date Sun, 10 Jan 2010 19:08:49 GMT
Im going to need more time to look at it
i suspect we validate against a"'cat" field which effectively means that
user is a type of namespaced role and other roles are also values keyed by
"cat".

in the long run we intend to add more stuff to this db

we considered naming the db "auth" but we decided to use something like auth
to define the process rather than the data it uses here

cheers