couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Glenn Rempe <gl...@rempe.us>
Subject Re: Hovercraft query_view enhancement
Date Sun, 24 Jan 2010 06:29:31 GMT
I would probably bring this up on the dev@couchdb.apache.org list for ideas
from the developers.

And thanks for the kind words, glad I could help.  :-)

Glenn

--
Glenn Rempe

email                 : glenn@rempe.us
voice                 : (415) 894-5366 or (415)-89G-LENN
twitter                : @grempe
contact info        : http://www.rempe.us/contact.html
pgp                    : http://www.rempe.us/gnupg.txt