couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Markus Jelsma" <mar...@buyways.nl>
Subject Re: Small bug in Futon
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2010 20:56:48 GMT
Hi,

I too get into trouble in futon after adding several documents via curl
containing the typical <, >, ", ' and & characters. All except ' and " are
escaped properly in HTML, i get the usual entities. I don't get any errors
with the double quote (this is being escaped with a slash of course) and
the single quote ID sends me to /_utils/document.html?test/

The quotes at least should be converted to entities, it would surely mess
up element attributes if keys are to be used there.

Cheers,