couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Importing sample data with couchApp
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 17:54:12 GMT
I'm starting to play with couchDB and I have a small application that
is being loaded to couchDB using couchApp and so far so good. Now I
want to also provide some sample data that would be available as
documents to the application and I couldn't find exactly how to do
that, I have tried to add some xxx.json documents in the root of the
application folder structure, but that didn't work and these docs were
imported as design documents.  Any pointers on how I could import
sample data documents to the application using couchApp ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende