couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nicholas Orr <nicholas....@zxgen.net>
Subject Re: CouchDB site launch -- sharegrove
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 02:26:36 GMT
Ok I've used it and now I'm not seeing the point of this....

Yes if my friend is not in Facebook then I can use email...
However isn't that what email groups are for?

What is the end goal here that make sense for someone who all ready uses
facebook and can have private discussions with friends in facebook?

Also looking at the UI - conversations could get out of control and then I'd
have to scroll scroll scroll - at least with Google Wave they you have to
click on a discussion to view its contents.

Nick