couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Senthilkumar Peelikkampatti <senthilkumar.peelikkampa...@gmail.com>
Subject Hovercraft query_view enhancement
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 23:28:13 GMT
 I started again working on enhancing hovercraft for greater cause :)
and all existing hovercraft API is working now(thanks to grempe who
completed where I left in github). Besides, I wanted to add 1)
query_view with all the kind of options available in http REST API, 2)
all_docs with include _doc support etc. With the current state of
query_view, when I try  to include_doc, it is not returning the
complete document. I looked at query_view and I can do lot of magic
with RowCollectorFun or  ViewFoldFun in general but I am afraid if it
is right place to do. I briefly look at couch_httpd_view on how it is
handled for REST but before doing anything weired I wanted to reach
out couchdb dev to know how/which api I need to access to get view
filter functionality?

My next step would be to come up with consistent hash based or erlang
pg2 and pool based framework to do multi node communication. before
that I wanted to make sure some of the functionality in hovercraft is
working similar to http API.

--
Regards,
Senthilkumar Peelikkampatti,