couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Markus Jelsma" <mar...@buyways.nl>
Subject Re: Revisions for Created Documents
Date Sun, 24 Jan 2010 16:37:28 GMT
Hi Mike,

This is not completely watertight, especially considering replicating over
documents. In general, all new documents are prefixed with 1- but you can
just as easily add a document and set the _rev manually to a number higher
than 1. Setting _rev to 0 won't do the trick though.

If your scenario doesn't allow for these kind of `features`, you could use
it i guess.

Cheers,