couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Matteo Caprari <matteo.capr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: in _stats, how is couchdb.request_time calculated?
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 13:47:02 GMT
Oh well well if you want somethig to do...

Do you think this view is the right way to correctly generate response
time reports?

http://github.com/mcaprari/couchdb-stats/tree/master/app/views/request_time/
(despite the fancy name, the key is just date split in its components)

Don't tell me, today I was about to be crushed by a double decker :)

--
:Matteo Caprari
matteo.caprari@gmail.com