couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Matteo Caprari <matteo.capr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sample couchdb application
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2010 20:03:17 GMT
Hi Chris.

I haven't actually integrated nor automated anything: I run jsdoc
manually before each redeploy. I'm looking into an
integration with couchap but christmas got in the way and accomplished
nothing yet.

I think I had some problems with ordering by question date because answers don't
have the question timestamp and didn't know what key to emit to keep
the item adjacent.

But I like your optimism, so I'll try my head again and maybe ask again.

I'll sync the app with your suggestions and post the results to this thread.

thanks for your support.

--
:Matteo Caprari
matteo.caprari@gmail.com