couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Michal Nowikowski <>
Subject retrieving particular documents in one shot
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 07:37:09 GMT

I digging in manuals but cannot find the answer. Is it possible to
retrieve in one view query a list of particular documents.
I'd like to pass a list of keys and retrieve contents of these
documents. I cannot use range of keys using startkey and endkey.
I need to indicate specific documents, something like that:
while in db there are documents with keys from 'a' to 'z'.
I need such approach because the documents are too huge to retrieve
them all at once and I also do not want to retrieve them one by one.
Is it possible in CouchDB?

Thanks in advance
MichaƂ Nowikowski

View raw message