couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: Do I need the couchdb.stdout file?
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 02:07:16 GMT
If you run CouchDB from the init script it will log to a standard log file under PREFIX/var/log,
but if you run it manually from the command line, it will output to couchdb.stdout/stderr.
It is up to you which you want to use, and what you do with the output in each case. I would
advise using the init script where you are running it regularly as a daemon.