couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Zachary Zolton <>
Subject Re: _list behaves weird on start() after using getRow()
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2009 16:52:00 GMT

FYI, there's been a LOT of refactoring of the view server interaction,
since I last looked at this problem. So, those old patches probably
aren't directly applicable to the JavaScript.

I'm guessing though that couch_httpd_show:start_list_resp is probably
still the place to get started on the Erlang side—if either of us
become motivated enough to dig in. Gawd, I need to get better at
Erlang already—New Years resolution...? (^_-)

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 4:53 PM, Joscha Feth <> wrote:
> Hi Zachary,
> Zachary Zolton wrote:
>> This is an existing bug that I had filed a while back:
> Thank god this is not expected behaviour ^^ - I was really getting
> nervous about this ;-)
> Per Paul's comment in the bug it seems as if there are no efforts for
> fixing this currently.
> I voted for fixing, but one vote is probably not enough...
> regards,
> Joscha
> --

View raw message