couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating SVG charts with a list function
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 17:34:24 GMT
Also, the SVGWeb JavaScript library looks promising:

"SVG Web is a JavaScript library which provides SVG support on many
browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari. Using the
library plus native SVG support you can instantly target ~95% of the
existing installed web base."

http://code.google.com/p/svgweb/

Basically, it uses Flash to render the SVG.