couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Stott <nrst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to make equivalent of WHERE on JOINed table in CouchDB?
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:19:42 GMT
I have a commercial product for sites that have some of the same features as
stack overflow that is about ready for production and is based on couchdb.
 My company was not completely against the idea of allowing the couchdb
community to have a site based on it for free when I suggested it.  If the
community is interested, I'll see what I can do.