couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mac OS X 10.6 couchdb Error
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 21:37:15 GMT
this error: http://pastie.org/744706

> I'm not sure what to do next, any pointers?
>
> - Josh

It means that you've got a set of dependencies that don't have a
common architecture build. Ie, at least one thing was built 32bit
only, and something else was built 64bit only.

I've seen this pop up fairly commonly with Erlang being the culprit.
There's a ./configure --enable-darwin-64bit or some such that turns on
the 64 bit build. If that's not the issue, then you can try looking
through the Homebrew formulas to see if you built something
differently than they did.

HTH,
Paul Davis