couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Joshua Brickner <joshua.brick...@me.com>
Subject CouchDB Test Suite Mostly Fails
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:49:26 GMT
I have a new, clean installation of Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.2) I've installed CouchDB and
all dependencies. CouchDB seems to work OK at first, I can run futon and use it. However,
problems arise when I run the Test Suite I get a myriad of errors. You can view my couchdb.log
file here: http://gist.github.com/257972

Most of the errors are like this: {"error":"os_process_error","reason":"{exit_status,133}"}

The tests screech to halt on the "view_collation" test. And this message is displayed at the
bottom:

44 of 55 test(s) run, 33 failures (9459 ms)

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

- Josh