couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nitin Borwankar <ni...@borwankar.com>
Subject Couch DB usage survey
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 21:55:44 GMT
Hello Couch folk,

I'd like to create a set of reports/charts for use as evangelism tools for
everyone.

For input to these I have created a survey at

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHZRUERWNzd1enZPaUNfMXBic21hQWc6MA

Please take 2 mins to fill it out - most questions are multiple choice and
all are optional.

Although I would like it if you made your email available for follow up - no
emails will be seen in the results and the emails will not be shared or used
for unsolicited commercial email.
I would appreciate it if you took an extra minute or two to think through
the answers to the couple of questions that request free form input.

Results will be shared via email (with people who leave their email).

Thanks much for taking the time,

Nitin.

Nitin Borwankar
nborwankar@gmail.com