couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Steve Anderson <s.anderson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Returning Different Responses/Errors
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2009 19:34:04 GMT
May be CouchDBX didn't start properly the first time or something, as when I
closed it down and restarted it, its top two frames were displayed, when
previously they were blank (previously only the messages in the bottom pane
were displayed, there was no CouchDB logo, etc).

After that, everything worked fine (especially once I opened my eyes and saw
it was _all_dbs and not _all_dbs_).

Thanks for your help.

--
www.submission.org