couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jason Ford <ja...@feedmagnet.com>
Subject New web app launched using CouchDB: FeedMagnet
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 19:23:37 GMT
We just launched the public beta of FeedMagnet yesterday. It's is a
CouchDB-powered web app that helps business harness social media. It is
essentially an aggregator that pulls in content from multiple social
networks and lets you do things with it - like putting the incoming content
back up on your own website.

http://www.feedmagnet.com

We are using CouchDB to store all of the updates and images as they come in
from Twitter, Flickr, Delicious, RSS feeds, and other sources. We're
planning to release our custom CouchDB/Python integration code as an open
source module soon.

Thanks to the CouchDB community for building such an innovative data storage
platform and for the help you've already provided through the mailing
list. We're glad to be a part of the community!

- Jason