couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Fabio Forno <fabio.fo...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with xulrunner on ubuntu
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2009 20:41:16 GMT
Hi,
I'm using  couchdb with ubuntu and I've manually compiled it adding
the paths to the correct xulrunner libs ( /usr/lib/xulrunner-1.9.0.15/
) and it works fine.
The problem is that sometimes during normal distro updates ubuntu can
changes the minor number of the lib (just moved to .16), breaking
everything for couchdb. Is there anybody already coping with this
problem or solutions around? I know that this is problem is more
related to ubuntu, since they should also make some stable symlink
available, but I think since it mainly affects couchdb somebody may
already have a solution

--
Fabio Forno,
Ooros srl