couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Matteo Caprari <matteo.capr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating SVG charts with a list function
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:32:29 GMT
Hi Per.

Thank you for reading it :)

Raphael is amazing. But will only work in the browser.
I tried to use it for the article, hoping to make it work on the
server side using env.js but didn't get anywhere :(

To do nice stuff serverside-only, an ideal library would does fancy
svg stuff without assuming being executed in a browser. ie returning
only
xml.

An other solution is to use the python view server and a library like
this: http://sourceforge.net/projects/py-svg/

-teo

--
:Matteo Caprari