couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Matteo Caprari <matteo.capr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: scaling dimensions in reduce
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 21:11:27 GMT
Hi Kosta.

I'm trying to output an svg chart using a _list function, so no client
is consuming the view directly.

I could find the max and scale the data inside the list, but that
would consume quite a lot of memory for big datasets,
unless it was possibe to reset the iterator...

-teo

--
:Matteo Caprari
matteo.caprari@gmail.com