couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Campbell <rrc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: /etc/init.d/couchdb stop never really stops the db
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 20:07:12 GMT
root@default:/etc/init.d# ./couchdb stop
+ SCRIPT_OK=0
+ SCRIPT_ERROR=1
+ DESCRIPTION=database server
+ NAME=couchdb
+ basename ./couchdb
+ SCRIPT_NAME=couchdb
+ COUCHDB=/usr/bin/couchdb
+ CONFIGURATION_FILE=/etc/default/couchdb
+ RUN_DIR=/var/run/couchdb
+ LSB_LIBRARY=/lib/lsb/init-functions
+ test ! -x /usr/bin/couchdb
+ test -r /etc/default/couchdb
+ . /etc/default/couchdb
+ COUCHDB_USER=couchdb
+ COUCHDB_STDOUT_FILE=/dev/null
+ COUCHDB_STDERR_FILE=/dev/null
+ COUCHDB_RESPAWN_TIMEOUT=5
+ COUCHDB_OPTIONS=
+ test -r /lib/lsb/init-functions
+ . /lib/lsb/init-functions
+ FANCYTTY=
+ [ -e /etc/lsb-base-logging.sh ]
+ . /etc/lsb-base-logging.sh
+ parse_script_option_list stop
+ log_daemon_msg Stopping database server couchdb
+ [ -z Stopping database server ]
+ log_use_usplash
+ [ n = y ]
+ type usplash_write
+ log_to_console log_daemon_msg Stopping database server couchdb
+ [ n != y ]
+ [ no != yes ]
+ readlink /proc/self/fd/0
+ stdin=/dev/pts/2
+ [ /dev/pts/2 != /dev/pts/2 ]
+ return 0
+ log_use_fancy_output
+ TPUT=/usr/bin/tput
+ EXPR=/usr/bin/expr
+ [ -t 1 ]
+ [ xxterm != x ]
+ [ xxterm != xdumb ]
+ [ -x /usr/bin/tput ]
+ [ -x /usr/bin/expr ]
+ /usr/bin/tput hpa 60
+ /usr/bin/tput setaf 1
+ [ -z ]
+ FANCYTTY=1
+ true
+ /usr/bin/tput xenl
+ /usr/bin/tput cols
+ COLS=207
+ [ 207 ]
+ [ 207 -gt 6 ]
+ /usr/bin/expr 207 - 7
+ COL=200
+ printf  * Stopping database server couchdb
 * Stopping database server couchdb       + /usr/bin/expr 207 - 1
+ /usr/bin/tput hpa 206

                                                                +
printf
 + stop_couchdb