couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Smrchy <smr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: View to show top tags
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2009 08:57:13 GMT
The example you mention does not work at all (throws an internal JSON error)
while this example:

http://wiki.futuretoby.com/Retrieve_The_Top_N_Tags_in_CouchDB

does run but the results are not anywere near right. If i modify the map
function to only use a subset of the docs in my DB the values seem to get
closer to the real count.