couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Coffman, Timothy A" <tim.coff...@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject RE: Lounge issues
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 15:23:08 GMT
Mark,

  I wish I could get that far!  I still can't complete the build_rpm.sh
successfully.

  However, from the error messages you're encountering, I would suggest
that /usr/bin/nginx-lounge is supposed to be the location of your
dumbproxy executable.  Possibly the install process put it in the wrong
place?  You can (a) edit /etc/init.d/dumbproxy to change the expected
location of nginx-lounge or (b) locate your nginx-lounge (e.g. find /
-name nginx-lounge) and move it into /usr/bin.

The permission denied error you're getting would be (in my guess)
because you've made nginx-lounge a directory, when it's expected to be
an executable file.

Tim Coffman

Vanderbilt University Medical Center

(615) 936-6496