couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nils Breunese <>
Subject RE: bulk insert
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2009 22:27:55 GMT
Have you looked at the documentation for the HTTP Bulk Document API on the wiki?

Van: Robert Recchia []
Verzonden: zondag 15 november 2009 22:43
Onderwerp: bulk insert

I have been playing couchdb for about 2 weeks now.  I'm having trouble
dealing with how to perform a bulk insert.
Is it possible to perform a bulk insert with a json file.  So lets say
i have a json file with all my documents that i want to insert what is
the syntax to insert them in bulk.  I have a db named albums with all
my favorite album names and the groups they are sung by.  How does
everyone else deal with bulk inserts.

Robert Recchia