couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nils Breunese <N.Breun...@vpro.nl>
Subject RE: View to show top tags
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2009 16:03:09 GMT
Check out the wiki, it has an example for exactly your use case: http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/View_Snippets#top_n_tags

Nils Breunese.
Van: Smrchy [smrchy@gmail.com]
Verzonden: zaterdag 7 november 2009 16:52
Aan: user@couchdb.apache.org
Onderwerp: View to show top tags

I just started with CouchDB trying to migrate a current project over.

My database consists of 200K+ documents and each document contains a field
like this:

"Taglist": [
       "London",
       "Travel",
       "Hotel",
       "Europe"]

What would be the best way to display the top n-tags of all the documents.
Does anybody have an example for this task?

Thank you
Patrick