couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nabeel SIDDIQUI <nabeelsiddiq...@gmail.com>
Subject Market analysis to understand the web infrastructure needs
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:32:02 GMT
Hi,

We are a group of graduate students from MIT Sloan and HBS trying to
understand the web infrastructure needs and seek expert advice.

In order for you to help us, we have prepared an online questionnaire which
requires less than 5 minutes of your valuable time.

Kindly click or cut-and-paste the link below in your web browser to start
the questionnaire:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHNKSXFvakhCdFNZR3lYaWtjQ3pjUmc6MA
We thank you again for your time and reassure you that your contribution is
highly valuable for the success of our research.

Warm Regards,
Nabeel

MIT Sloan 2010