couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Adam Petty <adamjpe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: /etc/init.d/couchdb stop never really stops the db
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:16:47 GMT
I can verify same issues on both 32 and 64 bit 9.10 installs.

Also... try /etc/init.d/couchdb restart... watch what happens to the log
file.

My log file filled  up to over a gig, overnight.  All with errors because
couchdb never stopped - but it kept trying to restart and getting a "port in
use" error (over and over).

Now I'm just running from source in debug mode - until this all gets
resolved.