couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Vigeant <mark.vige...@riskmetrics.com>
Subject Lounge issues
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 16:01:49 GMT
Hey-

I'm trying to configure a cluster with CouchDB but I'm running into problems installing lounge.
I admit that these are problems most likely stemming from my lack of experience with linux
(I am using ubuntu, jaunty jackelope), but I figured one of you kind souls could take a look
at my problem anyways.

When I try to run ./build_rpm.sh to install the dumbproxy, I get a list of Wunused-variable
messages, then this error message:

cc1: warnings being treated as errors

../../nginx_lounge_module/lounge.c: In function 'lounge_proxy_build_peer_list':

../../nginx_lounge_module/lounge.c:365: error: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer
target type

make[1]: *** [objs/addon/nginx_lounge_module/lounge.o] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/hadoop/apache-couchdb-0.10.0/tilgovi-couchdb-lounge-c9d6d45/dumbproxy/build/nginx-0.7.22'

make: *** [build] Error 2

RPM build errors:

Now, in the build directions for lounge it said I would have to mess around with the RPMS
but I really don't know where to start. I have couchdb 0.10.0 installed and running, patched
for design-only replication, I installed json-c and just updated my PCRE library. Does anyone
have any suggestions? Thank you so much for your time!

Mark Vigeant
RiskMetrics Group, Inc.
One Chase Manhattan Plaza
44th Floor