couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nicholas Orr <nicholas....@zxgen.net>
Subject Re: convert apache logs to json
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 05:03:15 GMT
FYI with nginx/apache you could output a json encoded log and simply read
that straight into couchdb.

I've created the log format I want, I just haven't sorted out the best way
to read each line into couchdb, when I do it'll be simple as pie :)

Being json encoded the log file is larger - so watch out for that.

Nick