couchdb-user mailing list archives

From ericdes <e...@vcardprocessor.com>
Subject Re: What happens with a document, if a conflict is not resolved?
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 15:25:31 GMT
Yes, I thought about getting the conflict state while querying multiple
documents, event without the include_docs=true. It would be interesting
to see how expensive such a request would be.

Alternatively a cheap way would be to flag a document as 'possibly
conflicting' when a branch is created (i.e. an update made on the same
revision) -- or isn't it just the case: merges are not done
automatically, are they?.

Eric.