couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "James R. Leek" <>
Subject Re: CouchDB doesn't work for me, not even 0.10
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 06:51:07 GMT
A guy on this list about a month ago had a similar problem, but it
seemed to be a little different.  He was stuck on a poll, I'm stuck on a

Anyway, he fixed it by switching erlang versions, so I tried that.  It
doesn't seem to have helped.  I tried 13B01 and 13B02-1.

So I tried going back to couchdb version 0.10, which I had originally
tried.  It fails in a different way.  It gives me:

/siscnas/scratch/leek2/apache-couchdb-0.10.0/etc/couchdb/default.d: No
such file or directory
find: /siscnas/scratch/leek2/apache-couchdb-0.10.0/etc/couchdb/local.d:
No such file or directory
{"init terminating in

Crash dump was written to: erl_crash.dump
init terminating in do_boot ()

The erlang dump and strace.out are attached.

View raw message