couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Senthilkumar Peelikkampatti <senthilkumar.peelikkampa...@gmail.com>
Subject Couchdb and erlang library issues
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2009 02:51:36 GMT
Couchdb is injecting itself into Erlang lib and one of the library I am most
interested in is "mochiweb". I have an Erlang application which also uses
Mochiweb and both lib uses different version. My app actually isolates
Mochiweb into different directory and uses erlang library (ERL_LIBS) to put
it in library path. It is nice isolation which couchdb lacks or I am not
aware of this isolation from couchdb. Do you guys have any thought on this?
How in this situation, mutual differential libraries are handled?

--
Regards,
Senthilkumar Peelikkampatti,