couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Senthilkumar Peelikkampatti <senthilkumar.peelikkampa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Erlang-only CouchDB
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2009 00:49:29 GMT
Paul,
 Thanks for the quick reply,

May be I am doing something wrong,

These are the things I did to run couchdb using shell scripts

   1. pull the source from SVN directly
   2. ./bootstrap and ./configure
   3. make && sudo make install
   4. I usually start in admin mode (sudo  ./couchdb )

Now,
     for emulator start, I tried with your approach and got the following
error

   application: couch
    exited: {bad_return,{{couch_app,start,
                                    [normal,
                                     ["/usr/local/etc/couchdb/default.ini",
                                      "/usr/local/etc/couchdb/local.ini"]]},
                         {'EXIT',{{badmatch,{error,shutdown}},
                                  [{couch_server_sup,start_server,1},
                                   {application_master,start_it_old,4}]}}}}

I verified that the above config default.ini and local.ini is available at
the above location. Is there something wrong?

--
Regards,
Senthilkumar Peelikkampatti,