couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Macdonald <macfisher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: all_dbs_active - what should an app do when it gets this?
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:27:17 GMT
On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 3:08 PM, Damien Katz <damien@apache.org> wrote:
> I think I know what's happening. With delayed commits each database waits ~1
> sec before fully committing to disk. So each database is considered "open"
> until that commit happens. So this looks like normal behavior to me.

Yes, I saw the delayed commits, but I would think the test run of a
sleep of 1 sec between database creations would allow couchdb to do
commits and therefore no longer be active. In other words, the first
database should well be inactive after getting to the creation of the
99th database as 99 seconds would of passed.

I should of said I'm using the standard default.ini.

--
Jeff Macdonald
Ayer, MA