couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Devon Weller <dwel...@devonweller.com>
Subject Re: Sorting items by number of votes
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 19:51:05 GMT

Thanks Nathan, Daniel and others.  Those are some good suggestions and
workarounds.

I think I may need to rethink my design and just put the votes in an
array belonging to the resource document.

As for the aggregate sum example in the wiki, I still think it might
be broken.  I'm starting another thread with details about that in a
separate email.

- Devon