couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "slubowsky@netzero.net" <slubow...@netzero.net>
Subject Re: filters for _changes dont seem to work
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:04:22 GMT
Chris Anderson <jchris@apache.org> wrote:
>I've committed a test and a fix for the case where a longpoll would
return with an empty results list when the first change does not match
the filter.

>This fix should make the behavior more predictable. Please try it
again and let me know how it works.

I am unfortunately unable to test with your changes until tomorrow, however I did try to reproduce
the bug using a simple use case and found that I was unable to reproduce it. The filter did
get called every time the document was updated as expected. Yet in my actual use case couch
consistently fails to even invoke the filter. If your fix failed to solve the problem I will
try to come up with a more complex test that does duplicate the problem.

Thanks
Stephen

Regis University MBA
Earn your MBA from Regis University, 100% online. Free info packs!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/c?cp=oad6Lp_e3A5zjJIzuLrx6gAAJz7PXgnlLC7u5ZtKh1zh0o-lAAQAAAAFAAAAAOavPT4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAiHkAAAAAA=