couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "slubowsky@netzero.net" <slubow...@netzero.net>
Subject Re: filters for _changes dont seem to work
Date Sun, 29 Nov 2009 14:59:42 GMT
Sven Helmberger wrote:
> You are not writing back documents with the same content, are you?

No I am not. I am sending changes. What is particularly strange is that it seems to work a
few times and then stop working. Its not like it sometimes works and sometimes doesnt. Its
always a pattern of first working and then not working. Once the filter stops being called,
it doesnt get seem to be called again until I do an add document. Then the filter will again
be called a few times on updates and then stop workign again..
Stephen
Diet Help
Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/c?cp=-7-dQnR5iLG4XIhfxopX8AAAJz7PXgnlLC7u5ZtKh1zh0o-lAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=