couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "slubowsky@netzero.net" <slubow...@netzero.net>
Subject How to get delete change notifications when using filter
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 22:15:18 GMT
I am using the changes API with a filter and getting the expected change notifications when
an interesting document is added or updated. When a document that would match the filter is
deleted however, I do not get the notification. What is the correct way to write a filter
that will notify me of deletions as well?

The filter I am using is something like the following

function(doc, req) { if(doc.source_ == req.query.source) { return true; } else { return false;
}}

When documents with source_ == USER are created/edited I get notifications, when they are
deleted, I do not.

Thanks
Stephen

Online Associates Degrees
Connect to AS and AA degrees from leading online universities today!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/c?cp=NdObs_ah09VHEqS-BxX4nAAAJz7PXgnlLC7u5ZtKh1zh0o-lAAQAAAAFAAAAANEiWz4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABSJQAAAAA=