couchdb-user mailing list archives

From James Marca <>
Subject how to clean up old versions of views
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 19:14:43 GMT
Hi again,

I thought I remembered seeing on the wiki how to clean up old views in
a database, but I can't seem to find it.

I have a database in which I was testing lots of variations of a
map/reduce pair, and now I want to clean up the ones that I'm no
longer using.  Simply compacting the database didn't work.  I can use
filesystem commands to do so, but is there a compact_views type of
command that will delete old views?

my version of coucdb is

James Marca

believed to be clean.