couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Steinmetz <nsteinm...@gmail.com>
Subject Sofa vs Couchdb(X) 0.10
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 22:12:16 GMT
Hi,

I just installed CouchDBX on my macbook but my app doest not work,
neither sofa.

I thought first I fell into the API change from 0.9 to 0.10 for list but
not enough.

I have quite the same code as index.js from sofa.

When I try to go to
http://127.0.0.1:5984/sofa/_design/sofa/_list/index/recent-posts?descending=true&limit=5

I have : {"error":"os_process_error","reason":"{exit_status,133}"}

Sofa is an empty db just created with couchapp.

For index.js, I thought it was due to the return
template(templates.index.tail...) that I thought could be
send(template(templates.index.tail...) but that's not this.

So I do not know if it comes from CouchdbX or Sofa.

The only things that works well is Futon.

So is sofa compatible with 0.10 or do I have an issue with CouchdbX ?

Any thoughts on this ?
Nicolas