couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enable Erlang for views?
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:12:22 GMT
Hm... Not so fast, I put the following in my local.ini:

[native_query_servers]
erlang = {couch_native_process, start_link, []}

But now when I try it, I'm still getting the error:

$ curl localhost:5984/test_suite_db/_design/erlview/_view/simple_view
{"error":"unknown_query_language","reason":"erlang"}

Anything else I should need to configure?