couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bad special document member: [_attachments|__type]
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:11:15 GMT
Chris,

If memory serves that was a bug fix in 0.9.1 (though maybe it got
delayed to 0.10.0) but it was never intended that we allow _* fields.
In fact you might be able to try:

$ curl -X PUT -d '{"_foo": 1}' http://127.0.0.1:5984/db_name/bar

That should fail because the field value is a number and not a string.

HTH,
Paul Davis