couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Suhail Ahmed <suhail...@gmail.com>
Subject Couchdb with OpenSSO
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:54:28 GMT
Hi,

I am looking to replacing my existing content management engine with
couchdb. In order to do this properly, I would have to lock down the couchdb
REST interface using OpenSSO. I would be much obliged if anyone could point
out how I should go about it. There are a number of ways OpenSSO can be
integrated, RPC/REST, SOAP, Native Java API etc. In my current system, both
authentication and authorization is performed against OpenSSO (the reason
being that the system consists of more than just the content management
engine) centrally.
Where would I go about plugging in OpenSSO? Should I do it at the Erlang
layer? The couchdb layer or the mochiweb layer?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks and cheers
su./hail