couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <>
Subject couchapp handler for couchdb ?
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 17:08:18 GMT
Hi all,

Has someone already worked on a couchapp handler for couchdb ? The
main goal of this handler would be browsing dbs an design docs
containing a "couchapp" member and give the list in result. (something
like {"db", "designname", "title", 'url"} . I would be interrested in
such thing. i could wrote mine but if it already exists ....

Technically my idee was maintening list of couchapps with ets, and
update this list on db changes using such thing : .

I'm forwarding this to user@ too since it could interrest them too.
(having a couchapp/desktop) ml on apache would be good definitly.

- benoƮt

View raw message