couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Quint <aa...@quirkey.com>
Subject Re: Authorize Replication?
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2009 15:37:02 GMT
One of the couch core guys can correct me if I'm wrong, but currently
there is no way to create database specific permissions soley with
configuration. I know there was talk of how to implement database and
even document level ACL/Auth schemes on the dev list recently, and I'm
pretty sure Jason Davies is working on it.

You can create a facsimile of certain types of
authorization/permissions by using the validate_doc_update design
document, though that doesn't really help your specific case.

--AQ

Aaron Quint
http://www.quirkey.com