couchdb-user mailing list archives

From jens.riemschnei...@icw.de
Subject Re: COUCHDB-161 Range Request support for attachments
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:32:41 GMT
Hi Jan,

I didn't check out the sources yet, so I can't promise anything. But if
you can point me to the right entry point in the code, I would definitely
have a look.

Thanks,
Jens

Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org>
27.10.2009 15:22
Please respond to
user@couchdb.apache.org

user@couchdb.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: COUCHDB-161 Range Request support for attachments

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310780&styleName=Html&version=12313694

> Guess that is just an automatic page generated from the Jira.
> Anyway, are
> there any plans to include this in the near future? I'm asking
> because we
> can work around this, but it would simplify our implementation if this
> feature is available.

I'd love to see it added too, but I don't know anyone who is currently
taking this on. The patch shouldn't be too hard and would be perfect
for a newcomer who is eager to dive into the CouchDB codebase.

I'd be happy to do some guiding.

Cheers
Jan