couchdb-user mailing list archives

From jens.riemschnei...@icw.de
Subject COUCHDB-161 Range Request support for attachments
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 13:38:54 GMT
Hi,

I saw that the release notes of 0.10 include the feature request
COUCHDB-161 "Range Request support for attachments". I tried using the
http header "Range" when doing a normal Get request for an attachment.
However, I always get the complete attachment. I configured the CouchDb
log to output debug messages and it seems the header is received by
CouchDb. Is there anything else I need to do?

Thanks,
Jens

InterComponentWare AG:
Vorstand: Dr. Lutz Kleinholz (Vors.), Dr. Georg Ralle, Jörg Stadler / Aufsichtsratsvors.:
Prof. Dr. Christof Hettich
Firmensitz: 69190 Walldorf, Industriestraße 41 / AG Mannheim HRB 351761 / USt.-IdNr.: DE 198388516