couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jim Kass <...@nhrevolution.com>
Subject Re: Importing from CSV or MySQL DUMP
Date Sat, 17 Oct 2009 20:06:50 GMT
Couchdbkit is probably better than couchdb-python. It has additional
modules for django as well.

As far as doing imports, you can use the csv module in python to read
a CSV into an array of dicts then you could load each dict as it's own
doc.

It shouldn't be much more effort to pull results directly from mysql,
though I imagine it'd be faster to process a single CSV.

-Jim

Sent from my iPhone